Edit basket item

Housing, garages and lifelines

Hull City Council
Your reference is 10 digits. You can find this payment reference at the top right corner of your rent statement or on a rent notification letter issued every March. If you don’t have either of these contact your local housing office. You can also pay your housing wayleave fee via this page. The reference is 10 digits long and can be found in the top right corner of your letter.
Items marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed